This 4-week Circle will be focussed on deeply understanding our furry friends. As a small group, we will undergo a scientific personality assessment, do a series of exercises and review key articles, and meet weekly to share our findings.
Your Host for this Circle is Sonali Nigam, The Founder of Petminded. We will be bringing in Expert Guests over the 4 week period who will share their perspective on the topics we are covering.
What to expect:
- Access to a Scientific Dog Personality Assessment + Games for 12 months
- Weekly activities to do with your dog
- Bi -Weekly guided reading and Prompts (do as much as you can, no pressure!)
- Access to a dedicated Community Forum to discuss our experiences
- Guided sessions to get us to creatively explore our pet profiles and relevant activities to keep them happy
- BONUS: All attendees also get free access to the larger Petminded Community Forum for 6 months
- All sessions are recorded and uploaded to the Community Forum so you can go back and review the information
- Live Group Gatherings on Thursdays at 6:30 - 7:30 pm EST
- September 17, September 24, October 1, October 8