Petminded helps you understand your dog by making dog science accessible and actionable.
We offer events, classes and a membership community so you can confidently help your pup live their best possible life.
Our live virtual events are an opportunity to learn from top experts in dog science — scientists, behaviorists, veterinarians, authors, trainers and more. In person events coming soon!
We develop interactive courses with top scientists and pet experts to help you apply the latest in dog science. So you can learn What Your Dog Wants You To Know and apply it to your life together
The Petminded Dog Science Community is a members only space for pet parents to learn from experts and each other to bring out the best in their dogs
• The Petminded Dog Science Community is as a members-only space for dog parents who want science backed insights to give their dogs a healthier and happier life.
• We have selected the best experts in the field of Dog Science to share their knowledge with curious dog parents like you.
• Every piece of info is broken into accessible and actionable steps that you can apply to your life with your dog.
• We cover topics like dog behavior, training, nutrition, health, aging, cognition and more
Join our four week program with Dr. Emma K. Grigg, Phd and Author of The Science Behind a Happy Dog to learn about:
• How to provide the best possible care in the later stages of your dog's life
• How to identify when a behavior is normal or cause for concern
• How to advocate for your dog and ensure a high quality of life
• How to spend your time and money on their care
There’s a lot of misinformation and pseudoscience when it comes to taking care of your dog. Petminded helps you sift through the noise and find the information that is proven to work.
We tell you what your dog wants you to know.
Petminded is a community for pet lovers who want pet-centric experiences and deepen their connections with their pets. You can attend an event one time, join an in depth learning group or become a member of our community of pet lovers.
We plan both online and in person events. Our online events are accessible by laptop, phone or tablet. Due to Covid-19, in person events are currently limited to NYC. Go to Events
Circles are learning groups for pet parents who are curious about specific topics and want to go deeper. Circles are led by pet experts who have in-depth knowledge of the topic, and can offer guidance plus 1:1 advice. Go to Circles
The Petminded membership community is launching in a few months! If you want to get on the waitlist, you can fill out our early access application on the Community Page.